The Sabre ELSA Muster is an open circuit, positive pressure airline breathing apparatus generally comprising; Anti-static bag; high pressure reducing valve, automatic positive pressure demand valve and coupling for airline supply hose.
The apparatus is supplied with either a Panaseal positive pressure facemask or with a positive pressure hood.
- Maximum level of respiratory protection
- Ancillary air in for enhanced safety
- Available in hooded and facemask versions
- High-performance reducer
- Easy to maintain, low through-life costs
- Low training requirement
- Automatic activation
- 10 and 15 minutes options available
- Variety of couplings for a wide range of airline systems