Model ARE return egg-crate grilles are constructed from highly corrosion resistant extruded aluminium. Designed with welded butt joints and corner insert, it will be able to withstand rough handling during installation. The grille is enamel coated and oven-baked for scratch resistant.
ARE egg-crate grille is a very popular choice for many relief, return or exhaust application, and it is designed to handle large volumes of air with low airflow resistant and low noise characteristics. Offering a free area of approximately 95%, egg-crate grille is the most popular and economical ceiling return air inlet.
- AIR GRILLES return egg-crate grille is suitable for mounting on virtually all types of ceiling.
- Mainly used for relief, return or exhaust air.
- Has a large free area of 95% and above.
- Available in “lift-up· core (aluminium or white PVC), with or without frame work.
- Optional opposed blade volume control damper can be easily adjusted from face of grille with the use of a screwdriver.
- Standard square grids of 12mm x 12mm x 12mm.
- Can be provided without frame for wall to wall or perimeter run.
- All grilles are enamel coated and oven baked for scratch resistant.
- Corners of frame are reinforced with corner inserts and argon welded to maintain hairline mitre-joints and ensure rigid handling.
- Units of grilles have been tested at an independent N.A.T.A. accredited test laboratory in Australia.
ACCOUSTIC AND AIRFLOW PERFORMANCE DATA of EGG CRATE GRILLE
SP – Static Pressure (Pa)
NR – Noise rating number based upon room absorption or IOdB
Qs – Primary Air Flow Rate (ℓ/s)
PLENUM BOX FOR ALD SERIES
Plenum box shall be constructed of 24 gauge galvanised sheet, internally insulated with 12mm thick fibreglass of 48kg/m3 density.
CONCEALED (PLASTER) CEILING TYPE
ALL DIMENSIONS IN MILLIMETRES (mm)
MODEL ARE DIMENSIONS
ALL. DIMENSIONS IN MILLIMETERS (mm)
- Lay-in frame for exposed T-bar ceilings
- Countersunk screw fastening
- Concealed spring clip fastening