Model AWL weatherproof louvres are constructed from highly corrosion resistant extruded aluminium. Designed with welded butt joints and corner inserts, it will be able to withstand rough handling during installation. The louvre is enamel coated and oven-balled for scratch resistant.
AWL louvre is a very popular choice for many ventilating and weather-keeping application, and it is designed to handle large volumes of air with acceptable pressure drop a11d sound levels.
- AIR GRILLES 45 degrees angled blades and rain lips louvred weatherproof louvre provides maximum weather protection.
- It Integrates the functional job of efficient air handling and weather keeping with the necessary aesthetic appeal consistent with modern building practice.
- With a standard air gap of 39mm, the approximate free area is 55%.
- Insect screen is available upon request.
- Designed with rain lips to minimise Ingress of rainwater in normal climatic conditions.
- All corners of grille are reinforce with corner insets and argon welded to maintain hairline mitre-joints and ensure rigid handling.
- All louvres are enamel coated and oven-baked for scratch resistant.
- Units of louvres have been tested at an independent N.A.T.A. accredited test laboratory in Australia.
ACCOUSTIC AND AIRFLOW PERFORMANCE DATA OF WEATHERPROOF LOUVRE
SP – Static Pressure (Pa)
m/s – Neck Velocity (metres/ second)
Qs – Primary Air Flow Rate (ℓ/s)
MODEL AWL DIMENSIONS
ALL DIMENSIONS IN MILLIMETRES (mm)
- Concealed bracket fastening
- Countersunk screw fastening